Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

Wreck This Journal: Create a Drawing Using a Piece of Your Hair


This is one of my favourite pages,  I used my cat Satan as a nude model. I sketched him quickly, I covered the drawing with PVA and gradually I added small pieces of my hair. 

But don't worry, I have an undercut so I do this on weekly basis. The good thing is that now I've found a fun thing to do with my discarded hair.

To colour this in I used acrylic paints because it dries rapidly and it covers everything.
For the cat I used:
  • Burnt Umber
  • Burnt Sienna
  • Cadmium Yellow Deep
  • Titanium White 
  • Phthalo Green
  • Black pen
Background
  • Phthalo Green
  • Titanium White
  • Pencil for shading

I like to combine unusual colours to experiment and make something that it's not expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...