Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

A different way to hang your puzzle



Hello again!

Now I'm gonna share with you a different way to hang your puzzles...
I don't like spending more money on a frame than on the thing I wanna hang. And I couldn't find a cheap frame in this size, so this is what I did:

Materials:

  • Puzzle
  • Foam board
  • Lace / ribbon
  • Hot glue
  • Glue gun
  • Liquid glue
  • Puzzle conserver
Steps:

1.Cut the foam to the size of your puzzle.

2. Glue your puzzle to the foam using liquid glue, then use the puzzle conserve to seal the puzzle and let it dry for an hour.

3. Take the lace or ribbon and glue it to the puzzle with hot glue. If you like you can fold the ribbon a little bit while you are gluing it so it is not straight.


4. Make 4 little bows with ribbon and glue them to the corners. And that's it!!


I know that in this case I didn't use a glass or something like that to cover the puzzle, but the Puzzle conserver makes a pretty good job, so I think it's gonna last.

As always feel free to share your own version!

P.S.: If you wanna hang it in the wall you can glue a hanger on the foam making a little hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...