Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

How to Make a Toothbrush holder


Hello everyone!
This is my first post and I'm gonna share with you how to turn a tumbler from an ice tea into a toothbrush holder:


1. Get a tumbler:


2. Separate the base from the cover, choose a color and paint it.
I painted two coats with acrylic paint, let it dry for a few minutes and then I used the sealer.
You could paint only the inside to conserve a waterproof base, or only the outside if you wanna paint details.


3. Do the same with the top.


4. Glue the rivets, and add the ribbon.

5. Put the two parts together, and then you have your toothbrush holder!


I hope you like it! And if you do your own version share it in the comments, I would love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...